12 Questions for Michael Scarafiotti, who owns 3 Sons Italian with his wife Susan:
- Posted by 3 Sons Italian
- On June 18, 2019
- What is your most popular dish?
“Spaghetti and meatballs.”
- What’s the best day/time to eat at 3 Sons to avoid the rush?
“I’d say 5 p.m., 8 p.m. and 11 a.m. on Fridays only.”
- What’s your favorite meal to cook?
“I love cooking Cioppino!”
- What’s your most popular take-out dish?
“We sell a lot of Rigatoni Pomodoro to go.”
- What are the top compliments you get at 3 Sons?
“People comment on our décor, friendly atmosphere and delicious food.”
- What’s typical day like for Michael?
“I am here every day at 9:30 a.m. and work in the office until 2 p.m. I will break for lunch until 3 p.m., at which time I begin to get the cook line ready for evening service. I usually leave at 9:30 p.m.”
- What’s been your most popular fundraiser to date?
“We did a fundraiser for the dog park that was very successful. We close at 9 p.m. and I was still cooking orders at 9:30 p.m. It was great!”
- What holiday gets the most reservations?
“I’d say either Mother’s Day or Christmas Eve.”
- What’s the biggest event you ever catered?
“We catered a funeral that had 250 people.”
- What’s your most memorable day/night at the restaurant and why?
“Definitely opening night. We were like, ‘We actually did it!’”
- What spice do you use the most and how much?
“We use garlic more than any other spice. We use 15 pounds per week!”
- What would surprise people to know?
“A couple things. The first one being that we cook pasta every day and the second one being that we go through 30 gallons of red sauce weekly!”
- HALF-PRICE PIZZA every Tuesday! (Dine-in only.)
- LOOKING FOR A JOB? We’re hiring a part-time cook (25-28 hours/week). Nights only. Thursday through Monday. Starting pay is $15/hour.
- Enter our monthly contest for a chance to win a free bottle of wine or 10% off your check. Just leave a review on our Facebook page (Under “Recommendations and Reviews”) and we’ll choose one winner each month!
3 Sons Italian Restaurant & Bar
14805 West 64th Ave., Arvada