- Posted by 3 Sons Italian
- On May 9, 2019
- 3 sons italian, catering, food, menu
If you’ve ever been in charge of planning your company’s Christmas party or a catered dinner for your family reunion, you know how difficult it can be do find the right balance between quality food and affordability. We understand that you want great food at fair prices and that’s why we offer custom menus and flexible pricing! Here are some FAQs about our catering services:
- What types of catering do you offer?
The short version is casual cookout catering, corporate events and box lunch catering, and upscale drop-off or full-service catering. To give you some examples of each:
- Casual Cookout Catering (e.g., picnics, cocktail parties, lunch buffets, etc.)
This might include an HOA picnic, grilling burgers, brats, dogs and Italian sausages or gourmet sub sandwiches.
- Corporate Events and Box Lunch Catering (e.g., conferences, meetings, product launches, retirement parties, store openings, etc.)
Individually packed lunches work well for events where people remain seated or customers are coming and going.
- Upscale Drop-off or Full-Service Catering (e.g., wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, Bar/Bat Mitzvas, anniversary parties, holiday parties, corporate events)
Although we can provide drop-off catering services for rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions and all other events, we also offer full-service catering that includes china, glassware, linens and food and staffing. Choose from our full restaurant and catering options (e.g., chicken, pastas, salads, fish) to create your own customized menu.
- In what regions do you offer catering?
Our catering service area includes the following cities: Broomfield, Arvada, Wheat Ridge and Golden.
- How many people does your catering serve?
Anywhere from 10 people to 200!
- Do you cater to private residences?
Yes! We can bring our food to corporate offices, private residences, event centers, businesses, academic institutions and even parks.
To learn how 3 Sons Premier Catering can help make your event one to remember, call us at (303)-455-4366.