- Posted by 3 Sons Italian
- On May 9, 2019
- 3 sons italian, catering, entertainment, food, fundraising, menu, specials
Nothing warms your soul quite like fresh, homemade Italian dishes! At 3 Sons Italian, we love to nurture people with delicious, affordable food and a cozy, family-friendly atmosphere. So, if you haven’t tried us yet, please allow us to share some highlights about our restaurant to welcome you to the family!
1. We are family owned and operated. Michael and Susan Scarafiotti have owned 3 Sons Italian since 2004. They opened the Arvada location in 2009.
2. We have some traditional multi-generational recipes. Susan’s mother, Rose, was generous enough to share some of her best recipes, including our scrumptious meatballs and the house-made red sauce.
3. Our food is made fresh from scratch daily. Our team is up early preparing meals from scratch. It’s a lot of work but so worth it!
4. We locally source our sausage. Our sausage is as fresh as they come! We get it from Gino Scarafiotti, Michael’s son, who owns Belfiore’s Sausage.
5. We have a gluten-free menu! Yes, good Italian can also be gluten-free. No one should miss out on traditional favorites because of a gluten intolerance or allergy.
6. We have Fried Chicken Sundays! For just $18.25, you get four delicious pieces of fried chicken served with pasta or mashed potatoes and vegetables.
7. We offering catering. From casual cook-outs and boxed lunches to graduation parties and weddings, we’ll help make your special day memorable.
8. We offer delivery through DashPass and Uber Eats. Check out our menu, offering free delivery with DashPass: https://www.doordash.com/store/3-sons-italian-restaurant-bar-arvada-35922/
9. We offer a $25 discount card. Earn discounts on your meals, free desserts and more!
10. We’re known for our Christmas décor! Stop by this holiday season or watch a video here: https://www.facebook.com/3sonsitalian/videos/1168961049852003/
11. Our 3 Sons Italian eggrolls are a signature item found only in our restaurant. East meets Italy in this delicious appetizer you won’t find anywhere else!
12. We host fundraising events for the community. On Wednesdays, 3 Sons donates 20% of dine-in dinner food sales to a good cause! Watch for our upcoming blog on specific community fundraisers.
13. We provide opportunities for high school students to learn new skills. Working at 3 Sons Italian offers a great first-job environment.
14. We’re one of the last family-owned Italian restaurants in the Denver Metro area!
14805 W. 64th Ave., Arvada
Stop by this week and experience our homemade goodness for yourself. We offer half-price pizzas tonight and every Tuesday night! (Dine-in only). Tell them Michael sent you!