- Posted by 3 Sons Italian
- On May 9, 2019
- entertainment, food, fundraising, holidays, menu, specials
3 Sons Italian is also known for its fundraising events, but the holidays bring extra excitement to our calendar! Here are some of the upcoming specials, events and fundraisers you can look forward to.
- Happy Hour (Monday-Thursday from 5 p.m. – 6 p.m. and Friday from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.): Come enjoy a $3.50 Coors Light, an Italian Margarita for $6 or a glass of House Red and White Wine for only $3.50!
- Half-Priced Pizza (Tuesdays): Come in and you’ll get half off the pizza of your choice! (Dine in only)
- Dining for a Cause (Wednesday): Wednesday is our charity night. On Wednesday we donate 20% of all food sales to a good cause! If you have one, contact us.
- Featured Seafood Night (Fridays): If you love seafood, you won’t want to miss our Friday night featured dish! Each week we offer a fresh seafood option—done Italian style, of course!
- Fried Chicken Sundays: Get four delicious pieces of fried chicken served with pasta or mashed potatoes and vegetables for just $18.25. We use only Red Bird Whole Fryers for our Fried Chicken Sundays.
- Holiday Menu Items: Starting November 23 through December 31, we will feature Lobster Ravioli and Veal Osso Buco! Book your holiday parties now!
We’ll be hosting plenty of events through the end of 2018 and throughout 2019. Some of our past events were so successful that we’ll be repeating them! These have included:
- A beer tasting
- School scholarship fundraisers
- A fundraiser for the Mother Cabrini Shrine
- Sponsorship of the Rotary Oktoberfest
- A fundraiser for the local high school band
- Kids’ magic shows
- Art shows
- Mother’s Day Brunch and Dinner
- Live music
- Easter Brunch
- St. Patrick’s Day (traditional Irish dinner specials)
- Valentine’s Day Dinner Specials
- New Year’s Eve Surf & Turf Menu
- Italian Feast of the Fishes (Christmas Eve)
- Special Prom and Homecoming Menus
- Father’s Day specials
- A Super Bowl Special
We will be shut on Thursday, November 22 so all of the 3 Sons family can celebrate together. Watch for our new weekly blogs!
Stop by this week and join us for Happy Hour! Pair your drink with our renowned 3 Sons Italian Eggrolls and tell them Michael sent you!
3 Sons Italian Restaurant & Bar
14805 West 64th Ave., Arvada