We’ve had a warm welcome since relocating to Northwest Arvada in June 2009 and are always looking for ways to give back to the community that supports us! Here are a few ways we try to return the support:
- Fundraisers: Wednesdays are “Dining for a Cause.” 3 Sons Italian donates 20% of dine-in dinner food sales to a good cause. Past fundraisers have helped us donate to the Mother Cabrini Shrine, school scholarships and a local high school band, among others. Do you have a charity that could use a little help? Let us know!
- Buying local: Not only do we make our food fresh from scratch daily, but we purchase our sausage from a local vendor (who we know QUITE well!), Belfiore’s Sausage.
- Local entertainment: In addition to our live music every Thursday from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. (including performances by our daughter Anna Shea, accompanied by Martin and Kristina Crain, at 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 7!), we’ve also held a magic show put on by two boys! Are you a performer who might be interested in playing at 3 Sons? Let us know!
- Community events: We’ve held art shows for local artists, sponsored the Rotary Oktoberfest and held special prom and homecoming menus.
- Food and drink specials: We’ve got a variety of specials to make dining out affordable for everyone.
- Happy Hour (Monday-Thursday from 5 p.m. – 6 p.m. and Friday from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.): Come enjoy a $3.50 Coors Light, an Italian Margarita for $6 or a glass of House Red and White Wine for only $3.50!
- Half-Priced Pizza (Tuesdays): Come in and you’ll get half off the pizza of your choice! (Dine-in only)
- Featured Seafood Night (Fridays): If you love seafood, you won’t want to miss our Friday night featured dish! Each week we offer a fresh seafood option—done Italian style, of course!
- Fried Chicken Sundays: Get four delicious pieces of fried chicken served with pasta or mashed potatoes and vegetables for just $18.75. We use only Red Bird Whole Fryers for our Fried Chicken Sundays.
We’ll be hosting plenty of events throughout 2019. Some of our past events were so successful that we’ll be repeating them! These have included:
- Mother’s Day Brunch and Dinner
- Easter Brunch
- St. Patrick’s Day (traditional Irish dinner specials)
- Valentine’s Day Dinner Specials
- New Year’s Eve
- Father’s Day specials
Enter our monthly contest for a chance to win a free bottle of wine or 10% off your check. Just leave a review on our Facebook page (Under “Recommendations and Reviews”) and we’ll choose one winner each month!
3 Sons Italian Restaurant & Bar
14805 West 64th Ave., Arvada