- Posted by 3 Sons Italian
- On May 9, 2019
- 3 sons italian, food, menu, seafood
What’s a local to do if you love fresh seafood but live in a land-locked state? Head to 3 Sons Italian, of course!
Although many people incorrectly assume that Italian fare is only about pasta and pizza, seafood is actually a staple in Italy because of its geography. Of course, we don’t have the ocean surrounding us on three sides here in Arvada, but we do have access to some vendors who supply us with uber-fresh delights from the sea!
In addition to frequent specials and your ability to add shrimp or salmon to any pasta dish, our regular menu includes three seafood appetizers and four seafood entrees:
- Calamari: Traditional, lightly breaded calamari. $12.25
- 3 Sons Steamer: Mussels and clams steamed in white wine, garlic, butter, Italian pesto and fresh basil. $14.50
- Bada Bing Shrimp: Tempura-battered shrimp served with house-made cocktail sauce. $12.50
- Citrus Salmon: Lightly seasoned salmon filet, pan seared and topped with a citrus glaze. Served with risotto and seasonal vegetables. $22.50
- Cioppino: A traditional seafood stew with tilapia, mussels, shrimp and clams in a stewed tomato garlic lemon basil sauce. $22.50. Add pasta for an additional $4.00.
- Vongole: Shelled clams and baby clam meat in a light white wine butter basic tossed with tomatoes, basil and roasted garlic over fettuccini. $21.50
- Mussels Diavolo
Fettuccini in a spicy stewed tomato marinara with crushed red pepper flakes, garlic and fresh basil. $21.50
In addition to these everyday seafood menu items, 3 Sons Italian features another seafood dish every Friday.
Enter our monthly contest for a chance to win a free bottle of wine or 10% off your check. Just leave a review on our Facebook page (Under “Recommendations and Reviews”) and we’ll choose one winner each month!
3 Sons Italian Restaurant & Bar
14805 West 64th Ave., Arvada