Hate tomatoes? Try these Italian alternatives
- Posted by 3 Sons Italian
- On August 28, 2019
At 3 Sons Italian, we love tomatoes, but we recognize that some people don’t (or they’re allergic to them). That’s why we want to share some of our non-tomato menu items. No need to stay at home when your friends or family head out for Italian. There are plenty of alternatives to keep your palate happy!
- 3 Sons Steamer (mussels and clams steamed in white wine, garlic, butter, Italian pesto and fresh basil)
- Garlic Bread
- Roasted Garlic (Served with crostini and Mediterranean olives)
- Sausage and Peppers
- Antipasti Platter (hold the tomatoes)
- Bada Bing Shrimp
- 3 Sons Italian Egg Rolls (hold the marinara dipping sauce!)
SOUPS, SALADS & SANDWICHES
- Classic Caesar Salad
- Mixed Green Salad (hold the tomatoes)
- Apple Spinach Salad (hold the tomatoes)
- Italian Wedding Soup
- Meatball or Sausage
- Italian Beef
- Chicken and Spinach Alfredo Pizza
- Build-Your-Own Pizza (Choose a pesto, Alfredo or olive oil and garlic sauce instead of marinara)
- Italian Mac & Cheese
- Citrus Salmon
- Vongole (hold the tomatoes) (Shelled clams and baby clam meat in a light white wine butter basic tossed with tomatoes, basil and roasted garlic over fettuccini)
- The Puggie Calzone (meatballs, roasted red peppers, onions, ricotta and mozzarella cheese)
- Garden Calzone
- Chicken Marsala
- Italian Baked Chicken (hold the tomatoes)
- Butternut Squash Ravioli
- Chicken Alfredo
- Create-Your-Own Pasta! (Choose a pesto, Alfredo or olive oil and garlic sauce instead of marinara, then add the protein of your choice: shrimp, chicken, salmon, parmigiana chicken, sausage or meatballs)
We also have a 4-piece fried chicken dinner every Sunday! Served with your choices or pasta or mashed potatoes and vegetables.
We encourage you to stop by 3 Sons Italian in Arvada to taste true Italian cuisine. In addition to our regular menu, we offer rotating specials, as well as live entertainment and fundraisers for the community.
- Enter our monthly contest for a chance to win a free bottle of wine or 10% off your check. Just leave a review on our Facebook page (Under “Recommendations and Reviews”) and we’ll choose one winner each month!
Mention this blog and receive $20 off a bottle of wine or $10 off your meal with the purchase of two or more entrees.
3 Sons Italian is always available for parties of up to 150 guests. Book your December holiday parties now to avoid conflicts!
3 Sons Italian Restaurant & Bar
14805 West 64th Ave., Arvada